Saturday, August 6, 2016
Embarcadero finally decided to fix SOME bugs in Delphi
In the new road map, Embarcadero finally decided to fix SOME bugs in Delphi.
It seems good news but hold your horses:
1. They not always keep their promise related to the road map.
2. There are not so many bugs
3. They won't do all the fixes at once, but until 2018
4. Until 2018 another 500 new bugs (AT LEAST) will be introduced
5. We have to pay (not 59 bucks but HARD money) to get that non-buggy version of Delphi.
And in the end, what the fuck are we so happy that Embarcadero is fixing some bugs? Is not a present, a gift from heavens! Those bugs SHOULD NOT BE THERE anyway!
So, thank you Embarcadero for finally thinking to fix some bugs and FUCK YOU.
PS: In the next road map maybe you will introduce an item likes "free updates".