- It allows you to enter multi-line strings via the object inspector. Such strings can only be assigned at run-time.
- Allows you to enter very long strings
F2 or Ctrl+Enter causes the entered text to be assigned to the property.
There are shortcuts that allows you to
- Select all the text in the editor.
- Clear all the text from the editor.
- Overwrite the editor's existing text with text from the clipboard.
- Copy all the text from the editor to the clipboard.
- Undo the last edit.
You can download it from here.
Original author: Peter Johnson
Related article: How difficult is to write a solid software protection (licensing) scheme?